To find out or not to find out

Ryan and I are facing so many decisions this time around in our pregnancy. I feel like my head won't stop spinning.

We can't seem to agree on a name ( frustrating)

Should we try for a VBAC or just schedule a repeat c-section?

But the decision we are facing at the moment is whether we want to wait to find out the gender of the baby. Four other couples I know are pregnant and they seem so resolved with their decisions to either wait or find out. I keep going back and forth. It would be so nice to plan (and buy cute clothes on sale:), but it would also be so nice to find out the old fashioned way. We found out last time around and I never regretted that decision. For some reason this time when we found out we were pregnant we thought we would wait. Now I just can't seem to decide. Our 20 week ultrasound is October 5, so we have a good five weeks until we have to make the final decision.

Either way I can't wait to see something similar to this....

Elijah 28 weeks gestation

1 comment:

Sara said...

ahhhhh. congrats on number 2!! Sounds like you are loving your new "gig"...good for you!