Friday

our BIG weekend

We have been really busy lately (what's new) so sorry for not updating in a really long time. We have had family here since the third and my parents are still here. This weekend was so full and fun. Friday night my parents got in, Saturday we celebrated Elijah's birthday with his friend Grace, that night we went swimming at my parent's hotel, and then of course Sunday was Easter. The services Sunday were so amazing and such a blessing. Here are some pictures from our fun-filled weekend.



Homemade cupcakes with yummy filling.


Elijah is on a sugar high!!


This is the slide show I made for the joint birthday party. Of course I made one of just Eli, but I'll wait to put that up until his actual birthday.


Grace and Elijah's first birthday party from Amanda Brosious on Vimeo."


I'm not sure what they're staring at.


Elijah gave Grace a BIG hug!


So excited to go swimming.


Easter morning after church.


Had to get one of the two sweet peas.


Fine dining at the Brosious house. We really treated our parents right by using paper plates and cups for the Easter lunch (oh, and Ryan brought me home the pretty flowers).


That's all for now. I hope you had a great Easter weekend!!

1 comment:

Miller said...

Glad you had a great Easter and Happy Birthday to Elijah for tomorrow!!!!