Sunday

Old and New Friends...Guatemala Part 2

In 2005 I met two new friends... Karina and Maria. The second day of our trip just a month ago, I met Karina and Maria again. Karina was holding the stuffed animal I gave her in 2005. She remembered exactly who I was... what a special moment.


I also met some new friends this year... Ernesto and Kaidy. I had a great week getting to know them and their families. We also got to see their "homes"...




Here are some pictures and videos of our old and new Guatemalan friends...


I never did find out what this kid's name was, but he always tickled me when he was around...



Spinning with Karina from Amanda Brosious on Vimeo.

"The Gang" Noami, Kaidy, Maria, Karina, Ernesto (left to right)


Guatemala is a beautiful country and we hope to return next year!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

your little boy is so cute!

Samantha said...

I'm so glad you liked it!!

Its so funny- I was just looking at all the blogs that you follow, and I read a lot of the same ones! :)

Miller said...

I'm glad it was a special time for you, meeting up with your friends and making new ones.