Wednesday

Help!!

*Update: Since I received no help in my search for Thanksgivings best dessert, albeit I didn't give you much notice, I guess I'm going to resort to a sweet potato, brown sugary, with lots of pecans dessert. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Original Post:

I am hosting/hostessing (?) my first ever Thanksgiving!*! Yikes!*! I'm talking turkey, gravy, stuffing...the whole shabang! Since our family is all of 14 hours plus away, we decided to have a meal at our house for people who don't have family in the area. So here comes the part where I need your help.

I am in desperate need of a rock your face off, lip smacking, finger licking, just plain good dessert recipe for Thanksgiving! Yes I know Thanksgiving is tomorrow, but like every other area of my life I procrastinate with meal planning too. Have any yummy suggestions? We've already got the pumpkin pie covered, so I'm thinking something either nutty or chocolatey( yes I know this is not a word). Please, please, please help me make an dessert that my friends will be raving about for years :).

1 comment:

Miller said...

Sorry Manda, I can't help you out with this one. We don't really do the thanksgiving thing here in SA.
Good luck though, I'm sure it will all turn out fab!