Monday

Getting ready for Winter!!

Look at these adorable pictures of Elijah!


I know I haven't posted in a while, but life hasn't been anything less than craaAZY these last few weeks. The stomach flu has struck each one of us, we're getting ready to lead our first missions trips ever, and not to mention that I'm in the middle of building a home business that let's just say...keeps our home busy ALL the time. Don't take this the wrong way, I love being with kids and I especially love being home with Eli! It's just a lot of work and I still have a lot to do to create the atmosphere I am looking for. We have a ton of pics from the last month that are still hiding away in my camera yet to be uploaded to the computer....so hold tight, they are coming soon! Hopefully before we leave the country this weekend!

But the biggest news with Elijah is that he is sitting now!! You can prolly see from the pictures above...but it is even cuter when you can see his whole self. He just looks so old now! He is also in the middle of cutting his first tooth! But anyway, more to come soon! Pray that I will get this household under control within the next few days! Oh, and that I won't have too much anxiety while I anticipate being away from Elijah for 7, count it SEVEN, whole days!*!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Seriously!!!! Did you send in pics of him for the GAP ads...he would surely WIN! OH MY GRIEF is he toooo CUTE or WHAT? I want that one for my store, can I please?????? Sorry to hear about the flu bug....yuk. I'm headed for GA in a few days..horray!!

Miller said...

Elijah is absolutely gorgious!!!! He really is cute. I take my hat off to you being able to be away from him for seven whole days. I don't think I could manage that. In fact I know I could not be away fron Adam for that long. All the best and good luck and prayers for the mission. Although you will be away from Eli, you will experience joy in a different manner.

Unknown said...

Your son is absolutely handsome little bud :) If he is not to win GAP casting call, I do not know who should!

Unknown said...

What a stunning little boy!!!!
What type of camera do you use?

junglemama said...

How adorable! You are a fantastic photographer!