Thursday

Thankful Thursdays...

I am thankful for:

-a husband who is passionate about what he does
-a new computer cord given to us by our dear friend Chris
-new dreams (plans)
-our stroller
-a new hair cut and way of styling
-friends who care enough to miss my son
-new friends who act delighted when they see my son
-our amazing new youth pastor and his wife, who are also new friends
-our great blender and yummy (and healthy) fruit smoothies
-my new pink camera case (oh yeah and the camera too...thanks mom)!
-a healthy son after days and days of a runny nose
-Elijah's favorite toy- a musical toy that plays lights to the rhythm

2 comments:

Antoinette said...

Hi sugarplums, It is so good to finally get connected to you. I was having a hard time getting through. Tonight I tried again and presto here we are. I am so glad that I can see you all from a distance, and we can stay connected through our hearts. Wow! You all look beautiful and so happy and so in love. You glow with motherhood, fatherhood with this new little blessing. You are wonderful parents and may God continue to bless you all. Thanks for sharing your hearts with us. Please keep the pictures and the blogs coming. I promise to stay connected to you all. If you need anything or prayer please don't hesitate to contact me. I am here for you especially in prayer. Give that little precious a big hug and kiss from Aunt Antoinette, Uncle JOe and cousin Celestial xoxoxoxoxoox

Wendy B said...

And I am so thankful for YOU! You are a wonderful wife and mother; a true God-send.
Love ya bunches,
Wendy