Thursday

Dreaming

I love color. Especially the color of a newly painted room with crisp, white border. I'm already dreaming about the color scheme of our new home. We are on a budget so no new furniture here. We're going to have to match the walls to what we already own. Something else that is important to me is that the house has a sense of flow to it. While I love bright, bold colors I don't want each room to feel like a separate, cut off space.

One of my favorite bloggers, The Nester has a knack for choosing color. The colors in her home would match perfectly with our living room furniture.








This is the color in her bedroom, which I love!



Ryan says I tend to get the cart before the horse. And he's probably right! Ha! I know a lot can happen before we close on this house, but I can't help but dream!

No comments: