Thursday

Four Years Ago Today...

I married my best friend



I found our vows today and they are a good reminder of the commitment we made to each other. We wrote our vows together and they are just as true now as they were four years ago.



[[Amanda, with love I take you to be my own beloved bride, my dearest friend, my treasured companion, my wife. I promise to love you and lead you, to encourage you and care for you. I will lead our home as Christ leads the church.

Ryan, with love I take you to be my groom, my dearest friend, my treasured companion, my husband. You are a man after God’s own heart, and I am confident that you will be a loving spiritual leader.

Both: I promise to be sensitive to your needs; and understand when you hurt. I will keep the secrets that you share with me. I promise to provide you with an abundance of positive encouragement, to respect your judgment, and to listen when you speak. Most of all, I promise to continue loving you without reservation as no other person on earth could love you. By God’s grace and power, I will be true and faithful to you for the rest of my life. I love you.]]



Ryan, I can't wait to spend 50 more years with you!



It's been a blast so far! :)

No comments: