Sunday

My Dad

Not many relationships can replicate that of a father and his daughter.



Here are our first pictures together. If he only knew then what raising girls would have in store! :) He has always been outnumbered by women....even the dogs!



My childhood was never lacking in cuddles, kisses or "I love you's" and for that I am forever grateful.



My dad is caring, gentle, generous, disciplined, hardworking, godly, athletic and wise. When I need serious advice or counsel he is the first person (besides the hubby of course) who I think of asking.



The hardest part about getting married was when my daddy gave me away. Can you tell I was crying...well I was!



"He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." ~Clarence Budington Kelland

Happy Father's Day!!!

No comments: