Friday

Happy Two Weeks


I can't believe it's already here. Two whole weeks since our sweet baby girl came into this world. She continues to be a content newborn. She loves to be held, which we don't mind at all. Big brother is loving on her with cuddles and kisses. We have to be careful because we have already caught him climbing into the co-sleeper with little sis. I have been pulling double duty because our Spring musical is this week. Thankfully tonight is our last performance, so I can concentrate completely on my little ones for the next month of my maternity leave.


Going in for some kisses.




Helping Elli get dressed.


All dressed up and no where to go. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Manda, she is the cutest little girl ever!! Im so happy for you and your family that all of you are healthy and all is wonderful!
Lots of Love!!

I wish I could give her a hug :)

Tyler & Annette said...

She is SO cute! Love her big eyes! Looks like you will have fun dressing her up all cute! cute pics! -Annette

Wendy B said...

All I can say is, "Aaaawwwww!"